Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happy October

Well SURPRISE! We're expecting baby #2!  His/Her womb name is Winny.  Which we found amusing because Kyle's favorite character is Winnie the Pooh! I am 8 weeks along and things have no been easy.  These symptoms have been worse then what I had with Kyle.  Morning sickness, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, and my nose has been the worst!  Everything it smells just makes me sick! The one thing I've noticed that I've been okay eating is meat, salads, and potatoes! Thankfully I have an amazing husband who has been helping me with almost everything.

Now that everyone knows about the baby on the way it's so much easier talking to people! lol I can't keep secrets for that long!  Especially ones that are this good and making me feel so sick!

Halloween is coming!  I've been brainstorming about what to dress everyone up as what how to decorate our apartment!  I've decided that I'm going to do everything homemade! =)  


Costumes are going to be a Winnie the Pooh theme.  I'll be Kanga with lil' Roo still cookin, Joel will be Pooh, and Kyle with be a Honey Pot.  Here are a few ideas I got off of my Facebook and Pinterest:
This will be our front door!
Something fun with Milk Cartons
Ooooh Spiders
If you have any other ideas please let me know!  I enjoy crafting! Happy October!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment