Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Updates


Well sorry it has been so long... we finally got our internet up and running so things are starting to fall into place!  Some updates:


My little baby boy is over 1 year old now!!! Can you believe it! I cannot! He seems to surprise me more and more everyday.  He knows baby sign language quite good actually!  Good manners.  He does get frustrated very easily.. my goodness! He loves bath time... he can say MOM the whole word now! He calls me all the time now.. it's cute.  

Being getting my craft on lately... I made my bestie's Christmas present and sketched some to get ready for a new painting I'm super excited about... Painted a hat/key hanger... and in the makings of making a hopefully unique and adorable dress! 

Joel and I have been eating healthier and exercising lately.  So far I've lost about 10 pounds! I had to stop for a little bit because I twisted my knee... ug did not feel good!  

Life has definitely gotten brighter being here in Payson.  People are nicer, places are closer, smiling seems more natural here.  
Joel and I are currently living in our own place! We just love the place we are.  We're upstairs... our balcony view is just beautiful... we actually have A/C and our kitchen is perfect! It's nice to be on our own again.  I just love having the feeling of being your own person, supporting yourself, and being a family in our Home.

Our Apartment:
Kyles Room
Crib and All
Growth Chart and rocker
We bought our first washer and Dryer!!!
Dinning Area, Crafty corner, and play pen
Our bedroom!
Bathroom
Kitchen (Sorry for the mess)
Hallway
my art up
A couchless living room
Our anniversary is coming up! 3 years in the making! WhooHoo!  I want to bake a cake!  Mainly because we never got our one year Anniversary Cake... the cake place we bought it from went out of business... =/ so we never got one.. so I hope I can make one as good so we can finally have our cake! Yum!  We are also going to Tucson! I do miss Joel's family very much.  I was so used to seeing them before that now I missed them so much.

Oh by the way Kyle is walking!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment