Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Sick Day

Well the good news is I got my stress and anxiety out of the way... the bad news is... I think I'm sick with some kind of Virus or Flu.  Since yesterday I've been feeling nauseous and throwing up... still hardly eating anything.  I had a bad headache all day.  I have body aches and chills.. I don't have a fever yet but I can feel my body working up to one.  Bleh.  Worst timing ever! Not only do we have to move soon... Joel is working over night the next few days... AND I might miss the birth of my little nephew! 

Hopefully this goes by fast.  Last time I had a virus my urgent care doctor was pretty sure I had a strand of H1N1 Virus.  I was sick for about a month.  I had fevers all the time, body aches and chills, throwing up, dizziness, headaches, neckaches, sleepiness... I felt so terrible even walking to the bathroom.  Thankfully I've been virus/flu free for about 3 years now.  Well until now.

I just hope Kyle doesn't get sick.  I'm being extra careful around him.  

I am excited about Father's Day! I got Joel some awesome gifts that I hope he likes!  Kyle even picked out a card for him!  Oh and Kyle is taking more steps!  Today he was taking steps back and forth between Joel and I.  I love that kid! 
 Kyle playing in the Laundry basket!
He loves helping Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment