Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Staying busy!

I feel like the more independence we get the busier life becomes!  I've been doing so much at once that I forget to pause and reflect on it!  

I've been making a dress out of a old skirt I got from a thrift store!  So far I have a skirt liner made from a round ivory tablecloth with lace!  It's so pretty!  Next I need to make the top... I'm still trying to figure that part out.  I'm also making a small doormat for our front door I hate getting the carpet dirty here... so I have that all prepped I just need to put it all together!  Then I have a painting to get started on.  I have it all sketched out... Just need to get into the painting mode!
art snacks products
I also measured myself today.  I was shocked to find out that I've lost a couple inches everywhere!  Everywhere except my chest I've lost at least 1/2 inch to an inch!  And my waist I lost 2 inches!!!  It's amazing!  I've been focusing on staying positive, eating healthy, finding creative ways to exercise and its working!!!!  I'm feeling great!  
Feeling good
Kyle is learning how to climb in and out of boxes.  We got this box from costco and I've decided to make it into some kind of car or airplane!  My brain has been brainstorming all day today about it!  

Oh yesterday Joel and I stayed up til 1am watching the meteor shower!  It was so amazing! I've never seen one before!  We saw so many shooting stars!  It was a nice mini date with me sweet love.  

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment