Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

What Happens when you Swallow a Watermelon Seed:

Belly Transformations:

Because yet again I've been avoiding blogging for such a long time I thought it was about time I shared to the  world my amazing Baby Belly.  Today I am currently 34 weeks Pregnant!  And about the size of a beautiful cow! lol Lots of things have been changing and preparing for this new arrival and as stressed and anxious as I am... this is probably the best thing (besides marrying Joel) that has ever happened to me.  I want to be the best person and parent for this child.  I ready to grow up and take responsibility for my life. This is going to be a tough road but this child is a miracle and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it as much as possible. 
12 Weeks


20 Weeks

24 weeks

28 Weeks

32 Weeks


But in a nut shell we'll have a beautiful Baby in less than 6 weeks.  I have more to share but I'll share more later since its getting late and I'm getting tired.  

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment