Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Little Jelly Bean


My little Odo
Seems like these past 8 months have flown by.  It's hard to believe that Joel and I made this little miracle, bundle of joy and he or she will be in our lives eternally! Its amazing what our bodies can do.  How God designed us to be so unique and capable of creating life from just an egg and a little fishy; that's nothing but the size of a spec! 9 months later and this baby is a human being.  He can hear everything I am saying (altho he probably doesn't understand me) and every time we attend a church service he dances to the hymns of the church.  
9 weeks 4 days
11 weeks
I can't wait to count all his toes and fingers.  And call him/her by his real name.  Sing happy birthday and eventually have my body back as well.  I've forgotten what it feels like to lounge around lol.   
20 weeks (Our Gerber Baby)
24 weeks (He was opening and closing his eyes)
28 weeks ( look at all that hair)
His cute little toes!
What a happy camper
Our baby at, 28 weeks, weighted in at 5 lbs 10 oz. A little on the bigger side but still within normal range.  He has tons of hair!!! And he's already practicing his breathing which lets me know that his lungs are developing perfectly!  I just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks!  So little Odo is doing fine and he or she will be here in no time!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment