Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Pregnant Gal's Life


The under shirt that barely fits me.
The Scrubs Joel thought that would look
cute on me =P
So today when I woke up and tried to get dressed every single shirt I tried on didn't fit!  Now keep in mind I was wearing these shirts 2 weeks ago and they fit me then! So I got really frustrated and just decided I didn't want to get dressed!  So Joel took that as a sign for him to step up and take charge of the situation.  So he rummaged through his closet and found a huge (XL) Scrub top and gave me his gym pants and a white undershirt.  He said now you have to wear this all day cause its my day to dress you however I want to! He makes me laugh. =) 


Then I got a phone call today from the hospital saying my insurance wasn't going thru and that I had to pay $300 for my appointment on thurs!  So we called up my insurance and I was furious cause you can't stop insurance so no reason for a PREGNANT GAL! Eventually we talked to someone who finally knew what they were talking about and actually realized their mistake and apologized for closing my insurance cause they did it illegally and without any consent so that made me feel better.  



I've been testing my blood sugars all day today and I'm so proud of myself that my sugars have been stable! Yay! Healthy Baby! I'm excited for my NST on Thurs ( Non-Stress Test).  Little Odo is so funny when we go to those appointments.  Like last week I think he was asleep at first so we could hear his heartbeat but he wasn't really in the moving mood.  Then all of a sudden Odo got the hiccups.  Now for my NST's I have to click this button every time I feel the baby move.  And since he had the hiccups I had to record every single hiccup! LOL Have in mind this lasted for like 4 minutes! Haha It was pretty funny! 


I have physical therapy today!  I have to go because of my hips.  I have something called "Pelvic Shearing' where my hips either tilt forward or back and distort my tailbone... yeah it hurts! So I go to get it adjusted and strengthen my muscles.  I always feel so much better afterwards =)

Hummm what else is going on in our lives... OH! We taught our 2 cats how to sit!!! Every time we feed them or give them a treat they have to sit!  Its so cute!  Now when we have food they want they just come up to us and sit and stare... like they're expecting to get something.  

Well so far that is pretty much it..  I hope you all have a SUN-SHINING DAY! =D



XOXO  

No comments:

Post a Comment