Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Preparations for the Big Day!

Today I am 35 weeks!
~>>>"HAPPY DANCE"<<<~
I have about give or take 4 weeks left in this Pregnancy and now its officially time to prepare for labor!  I'm the kind of girl who likes to be aware of her surroundings and be super prepared for all scenarios even if it'll most likely never happen.  So yes I am also one of those girls who over pack for overnight trips as well! Ha ha.  I'm getting better at down sizing but I still need to work on that!

I got my birth plan all squared away tho!  I did my research and I know pretty much what I want in all scenarios; although "a baby" is a scenario that I can't prepare for quite yet.  That's a whole other ball park! I do have my hospital bag packed as well!  There are just a few things missing that we'll hopefully throw in before we leave! (Yeah Right) 

Tomorrow is my first official Baby Shower!  I'm super duper excited about it!  I love parties and presents! Although all the attention is a little overwhelming I do love it!  Course tomorrow is all about baby Odo so lots of Tummy Rubs and predictions of if its a girl or boy... I'm sure of it! It's fun hearing all the wives tales about pregnancy.

I'm pretty sure my body is preparing for this baby's debut.  Every night I have those annoying Braxton Hicks contractions... which irritates Odo who squashes my bladder which makes me pee and then it happens all over again! lol never a dull moment I'm telling you. I'm not sure if we announced the baby's names whether she's a girl or he's a boy.  

GIRL NAME: Rachel Sophia

BOY NAME:   Kyle Michael 


We picked Rachel Sophia for a girl because Sophia is my Saint name is very important to me.  The name Rachel just came to me tho.  I couldn't get the name out of my mind when I found out I was pregnant.  So I thought it was for a reason.

We picked Kyle Michael for the boy name because Kyle was the name of Joel's best friend who passed away in a car accident that they were all in 10 years ago.  Michael is after my Dad =)  Its a strong male name and I felt like it was appropriate.  We'll be calling him "Mikey" for short if its a boy since I already have friends and a cousin named Kyle.

I'm super excited that the day is getting closer but it still seems so far away to me.  I just can't wait to have this beautiful baby in my arms.  See who he/she looks like the most and to be parents.  I'm so ready for this.  

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment