Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Husband to the Rescue

After a day like yesterday it was nice to be able to sleep in and relax.  I talked to Joel about what was going through my mind and like a wonderful husband that he is, he told me exactly what I needed to hear.  Don't get me wrong, I'm still pretty scared about all of this but I feel a whole lot better knowing that I'm not the only one who's gone through it.  To make this day even better I finished going through all the baby stuff, although I am currently washing all the clothes etc.    
All the stuff from the baby shower! Yikes!
Play Yard!!! I love this thing!
 Last night I told my husband that we needed to have more romantic nights before the baby gets here because we wont have as much one on one time with each other like we're used to. So after getting some laundry done we went swimming over at Joel's parents place and played games.  Then Came home and Joel and I started to make a wonderful meal together.  Joel cooked the Chicken and I helped make the side dishes.  Then we made up the table and I lit some candles and we ate together watching The Office and Parks and Recreation.  It was a huge success which made our evening even better.  Joel's been really good about making me feel comfortable and listening to my irrational rants.  He gave me a nice foot rub and put lotion on my tummy.  He always makes me feel so special when I need it.  And to my surprise he even took control of the rest of the night and blind folded me.... although I will not post about what happened after that... *wink* 
Our semi-casual/formal Date Night set up 
The Sexy Chef of a husband
Overall I had a great day reconnecting with my husband and feeling relieved a bit about having a baby.  I'm so excited to meet this little guy.  I think the nerves are just killing me!  Waiting is the hardest part.  Tomorrow is going to be a super busy day.  Lots of things planned including a Dr Apt.  Yes another NST.  Did I mention that I have a NST twice a week.  It doesn't bother me at all cause I get to see the baby and hear his/her little heartbeat.  I also have some organizing to do and I have to repack the hospital bag into a suitcase so it's easier to lug around!  
Me Super Happy to go Swimming!


I'm a happy camper today and I hope I can stay this way.  But with these hormones it's hard to tell what's going to happen next! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment