Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

We're having a baby today!

So to catch you all up to speed we got the amniocentesis done yesterday and although it was really painful and uncomfortable it came back positive!!! So the baby's lungs are mature and we're having a baby today!  My parents rushed down from Payson last night to be here for us and we spend the whole day yesterday packing and cleaning.  Then we decided to have one last night of just us.

So we went on a date.  Joel took my to a nice pizza joint and we had an amazing time chatting in shock about having a baby so soon! And then we got candy and went to the movies to watch the Avengers.  Which turned out to be a pretty good movie.. I was indeed impressed.

Now I'm sitting on the couch in the morning and I'm still in my Pjs.  My parents are giving me their words of wisdom.  Joel is trying to install the carseat and I'm kind of in shock and in a daze.  This feels so unreal.  I still have to take a shower and do my makeup and look nice so I wont feel so nervous.

Today is the day.  We go in at 11am to get prepped for surgery and such and we go in for surgery at 1pm.  I have to fast until after the surgery which really sucks.  I can't even drink anything! I mean its totally worth it but still... I'm pregnant and well... I like food! And Water! We live in a freaking desert! lol But in no time we'll have a baby in our arms and I'm looking forward to the moment when our lives change forever!  God Bless!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment