Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pity Party Time

Today I am 7 weeks and 4 days. And this has been a seriously emotional week.  I keep crying over little random things and thinking too much about other thing that make me cry even more!  Today I was sitting on the couch watching Vampire Diaries, I was eating a English muffin and drinking tea when I got some stuck in the wrong tube... I started coughing then all of a sudden I just puked all over my plate and hand (TMI) so I ran to the bathroom to wash my hands and started to throw up again.  Oye.  That was my morning.


The other day my friend Stephanie and I were watching Bridesmaids, which was funny yet crude and that made me cry as well.  I look back at my wedding and I realized how distracted I was at that moment of course and I forgot to cherish the one thing I was giving up... my Best friend Sarah Marie.  I should have had a one on one girly date with her but I didn't and now I'm crying over it... bah...


Also its Halloween this coming Monday and I have nothing to do.  No parties, game nights, date nights, dressing up... nothing.  I feel so depressed that I don't have many friends to celebrate with on these random yet important occasions.


I'm sure this is just my hormones getting the best of me... even Joel starting laughing at me telling me I have nothing to worry about... but he'll also be gone soon in the Navy and then I'll have nobody.  There I go again... pity party for Jen on isle 9! lol  I'll be better soon I'm sure I just wish everything wasn't so overwhelming!


Xoxo

1 comment: