Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm back with a lot more than I left with! lol

Bah bet your wondering "Where the heck did she go!?" Well have no fear The J-My-ster is here! Its been a crazy month and I have to catch you up on it!  So Last month my family and I Traveled to Tombstone and Bisbe Arizona.  It was a nice break and I really needed the time away.  We stayed in a haunted hotel and ate great food. Saw some live shows and learn lots of history about AZ.  Then I missed my period.


I didn't really think much of it since my cycles are so irregular these days so I just shrugged it off.  Probably about 3 to 4 months ago I stopped counting and thinking about having babies all together.  I still thought of them but just not in a motherly type matter.  I came to realize that I'll only have a Baby when God thinks I'm ready and its not healthy for me to obsess over it.  So I just stopped and started focusing on the house and Joel joining the Navy and also my education.


So Joel and I were in a good place and things are finally looking up.  After a week of no period showing up I decided to take a Pregnancy test just in case.  Since I had been feeling strange and something just didn't feel the same... I took a test and it was positive.  I was shocked!  But Excited!  I told Joel and he too was excited.  I didn't believe my eyes so towards the evening I took another test to confirm it.. and it was still positive as ever! 


So I'm Pregnant! I'm over 6 weeks today and I have my first Ultrasound in 4 weeks so I'm super excited! Now its time to rumble!


XOXO

1 comment: