Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Ridiculous Crazy Me!

I'm 8 weeks today! And I think for the most part my pity party is over! lol I talked to my best friend and I talked to my husband and I cried but felt so much better afterwards.  I realized how silly I was being... the main reason I found out how much this baby is affecting my emotions is when my husband and I were uh "Love Wrestling" and afterwards I looked at him and said, "I'm going to cry!" And I had no idea why I was crying... so of course my husband starts laughing  (On a side note the only way Joel can handle my hormonal craziness is by laughing and asking, "Is that gunna make you cry" and normally I would be pissed but its his way of coping lol.  And most of the time I'm laughing too).  So yeah Joel starts laughing and of course that makes me laugh cause I know how ridiculous this is for me to be crying and instead of laughing I cry more and more!  Every time I laughed it made me cry! ha I must say that was the first time I ever cried and laughed at the same time! I love my husband!


Today I'm feeling a bit better than most days.  My nausea is not as intense and I'm feeling more relaxed than before.  Oh I got this adorable Pregnancy Calendar I love it! It helps me get distracted when needed.  


Yes Halloween is in 2 days maybe 3... my internal calendar is off! I figured instead of spending a ridiculous amount of money on a costume I'll probably only fit into once in my lifetime, I decided I want to carve a baby pumpkin and have Carmel Apples!  And probably go to the movies and watch Paranormal Activity 3! lol I think that sounds like a good plan and day.


I am happy.  This baby has made me a crazy, emotional wreck.  I hope that soon I will get a hold of these hormones so I don't accidentally kick someones butt!  I have a little more than 2 weeks left till my next appointment and I can't wait!  I wanna see my baby and hear his/her heartbeat!  I wanna know that I'm not dreaming or not making this up in my head!  Am I really Pregnant!  Am I really a Mom?! Can I really do this?  Holy Crap there's a baby inside me! There's an actual Human Being being made inside me! How is that possible!? Boy am I talented!  lol 


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment