Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

8 weeks later...

Well its been 8 weeks since our little one has joined our family!  I'm so amazed at how much he has changed in such a short time.  He's now smiling, giggling, lifting his head, and making the cutest cooing noises! He sleeps very well at night and we have a pretty good schedule during the day.  It's safe to say that I've fallen in Love with this little babe! I still can't believe he's all mine. 

Baby and Mommy
We're so thankful that he's such a wonderful baby.  He's so calm and just want to hang out and look at things.  When he's hungry or tired he does get a little fussy but even then it isn't that bad.  Now that my health is improving I'm not able to do things around the house.  I finally feel normal!

Last Monday I got really frustrated cause I REALLY wanted to clean the house but every time I did Kyle would wake up or need my attention and Joel was working so I couldn't get anything done.  Thank goodness for Joel's Mom cause she babysat Kyle the next day while I scrubbed everything down.

All Smiles
In December we're going to be moving up to Payson for a year or two to be closer to my family and to get school done.  Every time we move I get antsy.  My past blogs I wrote about my moving experiences and how I wanted to pack everything and just leave... well that bug has come again.  We have 5 months and I want to pack our stuff now! LOL I'm Crazy!  We have SOOOO much stuff that I think we need to downsize a bit.  I love our stuff but it's true we do have way too much... and we really don't NEED it all.
Daddy & Son giggling
On Sunday we're leaving to Pinetop, AZ to a family reunion.  All of my Dad's side of the family is getting together and we're going to have fun.  Probably horseback ride, swim, hike, exercise, play games, eat, and make a movie!  Yup you read correctly a MOVIE!  Joel and I wrote up a script for a movie to film up in Pinetop!  So excited!  I hope we can get it done soon so I can't post it for everyone to see!  It's going to be amazing! =)

Well I should be sleeping cause Kyle is sleeping!  Til next time! Goodnight!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment