Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Date Night Extravaganza

Today was a great day!  My husband woke me up saying I have a huge surprise for you today!  I asked him what it was and he said you'll find out later.  He then told me that he had to leave for a couple hours to get some work done but when he got home I had to have Kyle ready and I had to dress up nice!  So I ran in my closet and got on something cute and did my hair and makeup.  God Kyle all ready and waited for my Husband to get home!

All Gussy'd Up
So we when Joel finally got home we grabbed everything and started driving.  Along the way Joel tried to "pretend" that he had nothing planned.  And for a moment I actually started to believe him.  Then we arrived at my Sis-in law Ashley's place and Joel said this is where Kyle's destination is.  Lol so we dropped off Kyle and started driving again... I had no idea where we were.  Nothing looked familiar.  

 Then before I knew it we were at the Foothills Mall.  We parked right in front of the "Melting Pot"  Which is a fondue restaurant! We walked up to the doors... I was so excited cause I've always wanted to go there but never had... but the door was locked and there was a sign that said closed until 4:30 pm.  It was only 1:30pm. So I was a bit bummed and suggested we walked around the mall like zombies for the next 3 hours and Joel agreed. 
 We got inside the mall and Joel started leading the way.  I pointed at places I wanted to look in to pass the time but Joel said that we should go in a different direction first.  I had a gut instinct that something was up so I went along with it.  Then we found ourselves at the Mall Theaters! I thought 'How fun we can watch a movie!'  Before I could even think about what movie we should watch Joel said 'two tickets to the next Spider Man in 3D in the iMax please'... I was in utter shock!  I'd never seen a 3D movie in a IMax theater before!  So we watched the movie and it was Ahhh-Mazing! 
 Afterwards we went back to the melting pot and got a "4 course meal" lol Who does that?! A 4 course meal?! Seriously!  I felt like I was a celebrity for the day! The food was delicious!  And the dessert was even better!  It was scrumptious if I dare say! lol 
 After a full tummy and a happy attitude we drove started our drive back to reality.  I was a little bummed that our date had ended.  But I looked outside and the sky was full of thunderclouds which made the drive home gorgeous and COOL.  It was 80 degrees outside... it was nice!  Oh, Joel and I started to get annoyed with the gangster music being blasted at the intersection... so we decided to blast our Baby Einstein music as well.  And dance like the crazy fools we are!  And drive into humongous puddles of water... because it was fun! =P And that was my super awesome Date Night!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment