Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Good and the Bad

Before I get into it I would like to say, "HAPPY 12-12-2012" I guess it's a pretty cool day but it isn't life changing.

Joel and I have been going through some life changing things these past few days.  We went to my parents last weekend and when we got back we were shocked to see that our 2 front doors were unlocked and opened.  At first I wondered if it was possible that we left it that way... but no... the only reason I know this for sure is because I remember Joel running back inside to get his coffee and yelling at him to lock the doors before we left for our weekend trip.  Our metal framed door was wide open and our front door was unlocked.  I thought for sure someone had taken all our stuff and/or was still in there hiding.

When we got inside everything looked normal... it almost seemed like nothing had been touched... but even though it seemed that way I still had this eerie feeling that someone had walked through our house.  I was creep out! The only thoughts that came to mind was that little girl who had vanished in the middle of the night just from out of her own window.  What if this person was looking for Kyle or even myself.  The night we left was a Friday... those are the nights that Joel normally works and isn't home... we talked to our neighbor and she said she noticed the door was open Friday Night and thought I was home... Ug Sooo Scary!

Well it's safe to say we're not staying the night there anymore.  We're just going to pack up the place and get out.  We filed a police report so if it happens again to us or someone in the future, it's on file.

So other than that whole mishap, Joel and I are figuring out our futures and how we're going to provide for our family.  He didn't get the job he interviewed for in Payson so now we're faced with the choice of having nothing and just live with my parents or with me moving up there with Kyle and Joel staying down making and saving money for two months then bring his business up to Payson probably in February.  It's been a hard decision.  Our situation itself isn't normal... no matter what I don't want to live here in Tucson.

With all of this stuff happening  I came to the realization that I haven't been talking to God about it.  He's the one part of the equation that we haven't included.  I feel like he's been trying to get my attention for a while now and I'm just now starting to notice it.  So I am finally including Him and at this point in our lives I feel like He knows where we need to turn next.

Lead me into this mess and I pray I come out of it a stronger and more Godly person!

Oh and try dealing with all this while you're PMSing!!! Not a pretty sight!

I feel better now.  Next time will be more chipper I promise!

God BLess

No comments:

Post a Comment