Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tis the season to Freak Out!

My Parents Christmas Tree
Well I'm back to reality!  I went up to my parents for two weeks and it was nice.  It has been nice to spend Thanksgiving with them and decorate for Christmas once again... its been a few years since I've gotten to do that. As I've "Grown Up" its the little things I miss the most about my previous life.  The life without responsibilities... where Homework was the worst news you could hear and even then I could ignore that and go out and play til we either got into trouble or got to tired to run.  When Christmas rolls around I feel like I'm falling in Love all over again... I get all giddy, and happy.  I start to decorate and get excited about the little things.  Now that Kyle is here my Energy Boost for the holidays has SKYROCKETED! 
Kyle's new Christmas PJ's
My Ginger Sugar bread Family!
The lights on my Parents home

Now I know how my parents felt when they spent our first Christmas's with us.  I can hardly contain myself when I think about him opening presents! 
Kyle helping me Pack
My stress about moving to a different city is getting to me.  I hate that it's happening near the holiday season. But I just want to get out of here.  Tucson is was too Traumatizing for me!  I feel like the crime you here on the news shouldn't be happening to you next door   It needs to stay on the news! LOL.  Moving up to Payson just sounds like the best plan for us.  I'm going to miss my family and friends, and the Church but we gotta move for Kyle's sake.  I can't have him growing up thinking that violence is normal and not being able to walk around your own block is terrifying, which for me it is.   

But moving in general stresses me out.  We need to pack and save money for a deposit up in Payson.. but the fact that we don't know if Joel will even have a job stresses me out.  He does however have a interview this Friday so I'm praying it works out and he gets the job.  It would be the answers to my prayers for this family.  Once he gets a job THEN we can put down a holding deposit on a place we like... but without a job it's hard to know where we're moving too!  And WHEN!!?!?! If he gets the job we move in 2 weeks... Ahhh if he doesn't get the job... well... idk... maybe in a month... but if he doesn't have a job and we still move, we'll have to move in with my parents which is something I don't want to do.  Not because I don't get along with them... but because I'd feel like I was intruding.. but I guess that's what family is for.  

Well I feel better now that I finally got that off my chest.  I'm still stressing but I know deep down that God has this under control.  I just get so anxious! Deep Breaths Jen! 

Well to make this post less intense.. Joel, Kyle, and I took family portraits today!  They are SOOOO Adorable! I got the CD of the pics so I'll post them soon! Kyle was smiling the whole time! Well gotta get back to working on Christmas Presents!  Merry Christmas!
Portrait taking time!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment