Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving trip awaits!

Thanksgiving is coming! I'm so excited for this holiday season!  But I can tell already that I'm going to very exhausted during the whole experience! Tomorrow is our Thanksgiving with my family and I found myself unprepared for the trip.  Normally I've got things packed and made a list a week before we leave.  But this time I was so tired and busy that I forgot that we were leaving tomorrow!  I got so frustrated with myself that I had actually forgotten.

Thankfully I talked it out and packed and now I feel better.  I just have to remind myself that I have a baby... things are a bit different that last year! 
Nap Time
Precious
 Joel's parents got Kyle a Johnny Jump up! He looked so funny trying to figure it all out! 


Help me Daddy!
Look what I'm doing!
Princess is warming up to the idea of sharing a blanket with the noise maker!
When I clean I get a little Crazy!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment