Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Project: Kyle's Christmas Stocking


 Since I have this Beautiful baby Boy in my life and His First Christmas is approaching I thought... 
"He Needs a Stocking!"
My Darling Son
 So I went to work.  I got some felt like fabric from the store... 
 I drew out my design on how I was hoping for it to look like! lol
 Cut of my little Sock like patterns.
 Sewed it all together and wa-la a stocking!  I forgot to take more pics while I was sewing... but its isn't too difficult.
 Kyle decided to taste it.
 Lol "Seriously Mom... you just had to use the Flash!" 
 Anyways here's the stocking... it's a little smaller than I expected but it looks great!
 Time for the Minor details...
 I love twirly wording!
 I finished his name and added a couple stars! TA-DA!
This picture is funny.  Family Picture and Kyle is saying... get me out of here! LOL
Overall I had fun making this! =) Now Kyle can get ready for the holiday season!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment