Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Giving Thanks Loving life!

I am SOOOooooo Happy! I woke up this morning Smiling... I do that everyday I know but today I just acknowledged how happy I really am.  I have an amazing Husband, the most adorable baby Son, Family and Friends to last a lifetime, and a life full of Love and God.

I find myself wanting to cook and clean more... which I did some but was never wanting to learn more... I felt like I was in a rut.  But lately I've been looking up recipes for dinner... today I actually made a homemade marinade for some Chicken and actually touched the meat... eww... which to tell you the truth I hate touching raw meat... it freaks me out!

Anyways my point was that I now have this "Nesting" drive to clean everything and to make food!

It's been so funny lately cause Joel and I have been having water fights the past few days... its awesome!  I feel so happy and complete with my life.  Things are falling into place nicely.  We may not have lots of money but we have those little things that make our lives amazing together.  Seeing Joel with Kyle melts my heart!  He is so good with him.  I love it when Joel comes home from work and Kyle hears his voice and just starts smiling and wants to be help by Daddy... its so amazingly Cute!

I think you can see my smile by just reading this post!  I'm in Love with Joel...I'm in Love with Kyle... and I'm in LOVE with LIFE!

Thank you Lord for all that you've given me.  You have truly Blessed my Life.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment