Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Making things festive! Part 1

Since the Holidays are coming around the bend I thought I'd start decorating the house here and there to get into the festive spirit of things!  For Thanksgiving I thought I would set my table to a more fall-ish look as you see below!  I put out some flowers... some oranges in a basket... I have a nice tablecloth I got for my wedding.  And a basket for all the seasonings/sweeteners that belong on the table!
My Lovely Table
Today I was on Facebook and I saw this post.  Someone had dressed their Refrigerator as a snowman!  I thought to myself That's BRILLIANT!  I want to do that! LOL And since I have so much energy at night I did it tonight... it was pretty simple.  I just Grabbed Scissors, tape, flat magnets I didn't like, and construction paper.  I cute out all the shapes as you see below then taped pieces of the magnets behind the paper then stuck it on the Fridge!  The only tricky part... You have to clean off your Fridge! lol  
Hey There Frosty!
That's all I really got for you today!  I'm sure I'll either think or just find some creative ideas to do next! 
See Ya!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment