Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Baby Kyle Update: "You are my Sunshine"

Kyle is growing like a wheat! He is so smart and the funniest kid ever.  He will be turning 6 months soon and he is fitting into 9 month clothes! He's a big boy! Lately he has really been liking eating his rice cereal.  We try to have Breakfast and Lunch around the table with Kyle so he can eat with us.  
Um Mom...where's my Food...

When he eats he just Loves staring at me.  I try and make "nom nom nom" noises so he'll open his mouth which causes him to giggle while he's munching away!
That Precious Smile Melts my Heart

Like all babies his fingers are his favorite part of his body right now.  He is now finally able to be tickled! His feet and belly are the most ticklish of them all.  

Small Confession:  He baby butt is the cutest thing ever!  

He was cold so I bundled him up... lol he added the cloth on his head!

He's been sleeping about the whole night threw although since it's getting colder he wakes up cause he wants to be warmed up and fed.  He loves to be sang to.  We can either be singing to him or have baby music on and he'll be in awe and enjoy the sounds.  My favorite song to sing to him is: "You are my Sunshine."  In a way in reminds me of my Mom and also of my Grandparents that passed away.  

Sweet Love of Mine

Oh and "Kyle has me wrapped around his little finger" that's what Joel says.  Mainly cause he'll be in the living room with Joel and he'll be playing with toys to just entertaining himself... and as soon as Kyle sees me he starts whining!  And I can't help but want to go to him and play with him and hold him.  If I don't he whines even louder!  And when Kyle Whines he makes the strangest sounds! LOL He squeaks, squeals, Pouts, and at one point in his life he would scream in a very high pitch voice until he  couldn't squeal anymore... Joel and I figured he was doing that for pure amusement and because Joel's little brother always talks to him in such a high pitched voice! 

And even though he's at the point in his life where he wants a little independence... he always comes back to me and wants to held...rocks in my arms...and sung to sleep.  I love my Baby Kyle <3 .

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment