Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

So this is Christmas!!!

Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
At Breakfast
My birthday just passed and it sooooo much fun!  Joel surprised me and took me out to breakfast then to the Tucson botanical gardens!  There they has a butterfly exhibit where you can walk into this green house looking place and it's filled with plants, fish, a nice path, and hundreds of different breeds of butterflies!  It was gorgeous! 
Joel's new Best Friend
Sooo Pretty
I just love the Blue
This is one of my Favorites
Gorgeous 
After we got down there I spent some time with Kyle during lunch then to top off the evening we went to the movies to watch "The Hobbit" which was amazing!  I'm so excited to watch the next one!  Then Joel got me a cinnamon bun and put candles in it as his Mom and him sang Happy Birthday and then I got sad.  Because Joel works Thursday nights and I didn't want to be alone on my birthday night... but then Joel whispers.. "I got the night off..." I just about cried my eyes out and slapped him.  He is so Ahhhh-Mazing! 


Safe to say my Birthday was a success.  



Now it is time for Christmas.  We are leaving to Payson today to have Christmas with my Parents for the weekend.  I'm so excited for Kyle!!!!  He already started to open on of his presents... He's very sneaky! But I made a lot of homemade gifts this year so I'm excited to see what everyone thinks of them... and idk I just feel so happy.  


This season reminds me of my Grandpa Haynes, who passed away in the Summer of 2007.  He was a big goof ball.  I remember when he and my grandma used to live next door to us in California.  My Grandpa Loved Christmas too... just as much as we did it seemed.  Usually around my birthday they would mosey on over to celebrate my birthday with my family.  Then as things would wind down he would walk over to the Christmas Tree and look at all the presents... he'd grab one with his name on it then sit back down on the couch and began to shake his present... now my brothers and I were young so we would practically bed our parents for us to open at least one present early... never worked... well until Grandpa came along.  Because after he shake it and start to ponder what it could be... he would "Sneeze" and the wrapping paper would fly off the present.  My grandpa would be like, "Oh dear looked what happened... well since it's already opened might as well see what it is."  So after my grandpa did it my brothers and I would chime in and would also get to open one present each.. sometimes more depending on if Grandpa was on a "Sneezing Spree" or not.


I must say that although this year has been tough... I think it has been a successful one at that.  I feel like a new person.  After all my life events of going through depression, being pregnant with complications, having a baby, and becoming a good mother... I think I've become a stronger person.  I'm finally starting to believe in myself.  

God has truly blessed My Life. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment