Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

The New Year

I feel like everyone I know is looking forward to this New Year!  2013... who knew!? I never thought we'd make it passed 12-21-2012! LOL! I feel so happy to be moving on from this place I used to call home.  Tucson is a wonderful place if you have enough money to live in a nice community but for a family like us just starting out... we need something a little more friendly and less traumatizing to our kids and our lives.

New year resolutions.  I honestly don't ever remember making one. I always told people I'd had one... but honestly it never appealed to me to just have a goal for the whole year.  I wanted it to be my lifestyle not because I had to do it... plus making yourself do something every day just because you made a promise to the Year doesn't make you very accountable in my opinion.  So this year I'm changing things up! Since we are moving to Payson I thought it was a time to change my lifestyle and the way I do things.

I'm all about staying healthy and eating right... but since I've been struggling with depression and just adjusting to a new life.. I kind of lost that part of myself.  Now that I'm finally believing in myself and accepting myself for the way that I am and look like... I'm ready to take it to the next step... Diet and exercising ... which is code for eating better and possibly going to a gym!!!  I've been wanting to go to a gym for a while now... just put in some music and just work out no matter how difficult it may be.  I just love that feeling of knowing my body is kicking back into gear!

But the only way I will be able to do this is with a schedule.  I need to be organized and be prepared for anything and everything.  And I need to be able to get out of bed early in the morning or even late at night to get myself into a place where I feel like I can accept myself.  Not because I will be "Skinny"  or more "Pretty" but because I will look "Healthy" and have more "Energy!"

Speaking of energy... goodness these past couple weeks have really taken a toll on me.  I've been so tired that I've had to take 2-3 naps in a day just to wake up even a little.  I've been feeling like that since I was sick two weeks ago.  I feel better today although I did take a 2 hour nap.

Kyle Update:  He is so big.  He's in the 90% of his height.  He is the cutest thing I have ever seen.  He has learned how to give hugs and kisses.  He kisses with his mouth WIDE OPEN and brings it to your face!  Then he has this goofy smile like "I DID IT!"  When he was talking to himself today and trying to get my attention I caught him saying Mamma!  He has also learned the art of "Raspberries."  He wakes up babbling trying to wake me up and if I don't wake up he gives me raspberries in my face! =D

Humm... what else... I cooked pork today.  I have this fear of toughing raw meat... I get so sickened... and I actually touched it... bleh!!!!!!! So grossed out but I did it for LOVE!  Joel was pleased!

Tomorrow we are heading to Payson for a few reasons.  I might end up staying up there for a week or two so if I don't blog much that's is probably why!

2013 although its odd... I too feel like its different.  There's something in the air saying that God has something in store for us all this year.  With all the suffering and sadness in our world I hope we can change what is happening to our world and media and start a revolution about the truth and for once be an honest God loving country like we were before.

Ahhhhh I'm just so excited to get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment