Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Coming to an End

Well we are making our final moving details this week.  Have the old apartment more than halfway clean, so tomorrow we are finishing it all.  Then it is goodbye to our dear old friend of a place we once called home.  Even though that house is probably one of the worse homes we will probably ever live in and some of the worst things happened there as well... I'm still going to miss it.  It was technically our first House we ever lived in together.  When we moved in I was only 4 months pregnant with Kyle.  So I got to watch him grow in my tummy there... set up His and our first nursery!!! We brought him home from the hospital there where we bonded and watched him grow even more.  Joel and I had some amazing dates, activities, and fun get together's as well.  
I have FEET!

I'm going to miss it there.  It's definitely one of those bitter sweet situations that I'm happy we're leaving but can't help but look back at all the wonderful memories that were made.  
Lazy Morning
We'll be living in Tucson for another month so Joel can get his training complete and the first Sunday in March we're heading up to Payson.  I don't know how it's going to work out but overall I'm pretty excited!  I'm turning a new chapter in my great mystery novel. I'm trying to start a new habit of going to bed early and waking up early... but as your can see... it being 1:00 AM here... not going so well quite yet!
Someone was Mr. Grumpy-Pants today
But after all this moving mumble jumble is past us we're going to start our new schedule of exercising and spending time together, and time set aside for work and studying!  It's going to be nice to be organized!  Let's just hope it sticks!  

Sleeping with his puppy dog face on!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment