Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Working Hard

Well today is day 3 of working out and eating somewhat better!  Joel and I are getting into our routine of working out in the mornings and BOY is it ever sore!  But I love that feeling!  That feeling of accomplishment that you're feeling the burn of something good.  I forgot how much I missed working out.  The pain, sweat, tears... it's all worth the feeling that you did something good for yourself!  Which settles my future for Payson... I'm going to join a gym!  Workout in the mornings and just have at it!


Joel is the sweetest husband.  The other day he looked at me and said that he was incredibly happy. I asked why he was so happy... he pulled me into his arms and said cause we're growing together Sweetie, and its a beautiful thing to be a part of. =) He can just melt my heart so easily sometimes!  

Oh so something new... Kyle has started to crawl!  He first started to do an army crawl and then figured out that he was strong enough to get onto his knees!  And now he is doing that cute rocking back and forth on his hands and knees!!!!!!! CUTE!!!!!!!! He has now started to say Mama More!!! Also, he is just so darn cute!  But he's getting too big..too fast!  

Things are sure looking up!  Lets hope all this good mojo stays with us!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment