Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Something New

Smily
Starting a new with my attitude!  Nobody likes a Debbie Downer or someone who create walls and barriers.  So I'm getting out of that poor me depressed state of mind and making a difference and getting out sharing my life with others.  I used to be so outgoing and just carefree and I wish I could still be that way.  I know I still have it in me to get passed this impasse of life but it's just taking harder than I expected... my mind and body are just not on the same page.  Time to CHANGE!
Darker Hair Color
Asleep in my Arms
We are almost done moving... we got all the big stuff, just have to deal with all the small stuff which is a pain!  And then we have the clean the place oye!  We are currently staying at a family members home while we're here in Tucson and we recently have been smelling a Horrible smell!!!  We figured out today that a rat crawled under the house and died... so the master bed and bathroom smell like death! It's so disgusting!so we closed off the rooms until we can have someone remove it! Gah!!! Sooooo gross!  Hopefully we get it taken care of tomorrow!

Oh and while I was in Payson I created a fanpage for my Mom Jenny Newland.  She is a professional artist and paints the cutest animals ever!

Here's her Facebook webpage:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Newland-Fansite/119321574907076

And here Website Fanclub:

http://jennynewlandfanmail.wix.com/jennynewland-fanclub#

Check them out and Like the links and even share them! =D

I'm all about supporting my family in everything we do!

Kyle now has two Baby bottom teethers!  He got both of them last week!  We're very proud of him.  He hardly complained about it!  He's now babbles "DaDa, MoMa, BaBa" and makes raspberries with his tongue.  Still not crawling but trying to walk already!  He's jumping in his Johnny Jump up.  He's doing so much... even drinking water out of a cup and sippy cup!  I love that boy! =) 

I can hold my own bottles and sippy cups!
Figuring things out!
Already playing games lol
Trying to make Mommy Laugh!
Kyle's outfit from the Zoo
Happy Family!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment