Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

10 things to Love about me =)

Well I'm up in Payson now.  Found time to post a bit about what's on my mind.  Everything so far has been going great.  I feel like Joel and I have a plan now.. we have set goals and expectations for each other.  So I'm up in Payson to A.) Give Joel some space and time to study and get better at his presentations, B.) To start painting with my Mom and learning new techniques, C.) Study for my upcoming exam!

With those goals in mind I'm in Payson with my family while Joel is in Tucson... I miss him.  I decided to make this separation a little different than they usually are.  I decided to write notes for everyday that I'm gone.. stick them in different envelopes and have Joel open them as the days went on.  In addition to something romantic written for him I also included a tasks for him to complete that included me in his day.. like write a letter... and say I love you... etc...

Today was the first day.. and his task was to write 10 things he loved about me and to send them to me,

This is what he wrote:

  10 Things I love about you, Jen
 
I love your ability to Love others
I love how kind you are to others
I love the amount you care about others
I love the fact that you Love Christ
I love you Motherliness
I love the incredible amount that you Love others
I love that you want to have my Babies
I love your Giggle
I love you when you blurt out a word without knowing the exact meaning
I love your joyful eyes
I love how well you dance with me
I love you when you get super excited and cannot contain yourself
I love you when you get excited about something I'm not very interested in
I Love You.
 
Some of the most beautiful words ever said to me.  Just gives me more of a reason to Love my husband more.  He was even sick today and he wrote those beautiful words. 

Some anyways today has been great,  Tomorrow I'm getting my hair done!!!  Can't wait!  Then going to the store with my Mom and Kyle.  BTW Kyle's new word is "Ba Ba."
 
Xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment