Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

~Busy, Beautiful, Life~

I feel like Joel and I are starting to settle pretty nicely in Payson.  It's been nice to be around family again.  Life has really been on fast forward since we got here.  We've been out everywhere.  Can't seem to keep my mind on straight.. seems like things keep coming up and our lists just keep on growing!  I'm loving it!  Course I do want some down time for myself... the night time is the only time I seem to get any time to myself... which is fine.  I just wish I could wake up early after staying up late.

My cut from my surgery is doing so well!  It has pretty much healed itself up and my abdominal wall is finally closing!  My body feels like my body again!  Such a wonderful feeling!

I've been looking for a project to work on lately and I found these dress/skirt patterns on Pinterest.com that I've decided to put together and make a tank top dress!  I picked up some fabric today but realized that I need more so I'm going to get more tomorrow.  It this works.. I can create so many comfortable dresses!  Mmmmm... sounds nice already!

Also my Sister-N-Law Emily and I made homemade Pretzels today!  Also found on Pinterest and they were sooooooo YUMMY! We are considering making a Blog on testing Pinterest Recipes!  It sounds tantalizing!

Today was an awesome Day!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment