Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Blonde Bombshell

Well I dyed my hair blonde today! Why?  Because my husband told me he would love to see me blonde and because I really wanted to try something new to boost my confidence! It worked!  This old spit fire is coming back to life!

Being home has made me feel a lot better.  I like having my husband with me.  And although its like a million degrees outside I can make do with the air conditioning inside!

My health has been getting somewhat better.  I've been taking my medications so its been helping my blood pressure a lot.  I have been getting bad body aches and headaches still but I'm okay if I don't do too much.  I realized its only been a month since my C-section so of course not everything is back to normal.  Good news though is that I've lost weight! Before I got pregnant I was 155 lbs.  I gained 20 lbs during my pregnancy.. and lost its all once I had the baby.  Now I lost 10 lbs lighter at 145! YAY!  Can someone do a happy dance with me!

Things are good!  I'm Blonde!  Ahhh I can't believe I'm blonde!  This is SWEET!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment