Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

It was the Best of days it was the Worst of days

This week has been a great week.  On Friday we taught swing dancing and we had a good group of people and everyone was learning pretty fast!  And then after that it was raining and we were headed to a comedy club when the street turned into a river!  No kidding FLASH FLOOD warnings.... They're not Kidding!  Our car barely made it thru it... It almost died a couple times thank goodness Joel was driving!  I would've freaked out so  badly lol! Then we went to Laff's Comedy Club where a friend's Mom performs and we watched them... they were very raunchy but it was quite enjoyable.


Then afterwards we went back to "Our Place" and played Rock Band and just enjoyed our time together.  Got a couple drinks and spent time with friends... I gotta say that this was probably the first Awesome Friday Night Out that I've had in a long time!  It was defiantly nice.


Right now I am home with John, Mike, and John's Niece are here and I am currently both happy and incredibly irritated! I'm happy because John's Niece is cute and I love children and she's defiantly entertaining.  The irritating part is that I tried to show them my Home videos and most of the time no one was really paying attention which was okay until Mike started criticizing every SINGLE LITTLE THING! OMG!  I don't care if its not correct or that its lame and CHEESY!  It's a FLIPPING Child's PLAY!  OMG!  I was about to Slap someone!  I almost told them to get out! Ugggg


But I'm getting them back by making them watch a Cheesy Kid movie!  "Care-Bears" Muahahahaha! I'm too bad! Ha ha ha.  I'm feeling better now.  My venting has gone away.


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment