Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sick

First day back and both Joel and I are SICK! Defiantly not what I wanted to come home to.  When Joel gets sick I kinda become his mother in the sense that I take care of everything all day pretty much.  And when I get sick I tend to overdue my abilities and make everything worse mainly cause I hate staying still and I feel bad when people take care of me.


But other than being sick its nice to be home.  I cleaned the kitchen so I feel good about being sick now.  As long as I can accomplish something throughout my day then I can be ok.  I'm super tired though.  Its nice to be home and around friends.  We'll see what happens now that we're back. Sorry I'm very scattered brained!  Can't really think straight.


I think I'm going to cut this short before I start to blabber a little too much!  Hopefully we'll get better!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment