Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Taking A Breather

 Well I was going to post a day or two ago but moving and traveling caused me to put it off for just a little bit.  I have been having a great time lately.  We're finally done moving everything into our new casa and now we're trying to organize and go through everything which is overwhelming but a lot less than moving.
Beautiful September Sunset
Also Joel and I have been talking about the future a lot more and there's a lot that we have in store for us.  Joel is going to sign up for the air-force and try to become a chaplain.  Which I have mixed feelings about.  I love the idea because its a good reliable job Joel could get but idk if I like the whole being a part for months and months at a time.  But if it happened I would be supportive all the way! 
Outside my parent's window
I am currently at my parents place in Payson, Az.  My Aunt Carolyn will be in town for a few days and we haven't seen her in a few years! She's pretty awesome!  She's actually on her way here as we speak so I'm excited.  We are also making homemade sushi which my mom Rocks at making! I made some too for the first time.  Tim my brother is playing video games and I'm relaxing watching at the moment.  
My Horchata

My Aunt Flo showed up today as well which makes me happy!  I can drink some Alcohol! YAY!  I need to release some stress!  lol  So far this month is off to a great start.  Oh and Joel found a gas station that sells Harchata (Rice Milk Drink) for only 79 cents!  So I am defiantly enjoying that!

No comments:

Post a Comment