Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Change

CHANGE


Definition:  The act or instance of making or becoming different.


QUOTES 


"Life is always at some turning point." -Irwin Edman


"The one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain or unchangeable." -John F. Kennedy
__________________________________________________

Change is hard.  Not only that... change is necessary.  For about 2 years my life has been constantly changing one thing after another.  Starting off with moving, meeting Joel, getting married, moving again and again, and loosing jobs and getting another job, maybe babies, then loosing a baby.  Life has defiantly been at its full force lately.

I'm not saying I hate life... I'm mostly saying that I'm ready for my life to take a new direction. I'm hoping that now that we've moved that we'll stay at this place for a while.  Mainly because I love the company and also because I feel like I can be myself here.  Like its finally time for Me to be Myself.  Which has been really tough for me since I moved to AZ.  

My husband always tells me "Would you rather feel the pain of Change or the pain of Regret?" Which really makes me think about my choices a lot more. I recently started exercising a lot more and have been "trying" to eat a lot better for myself.  I'm going swimming a lot so I don't have to work up a sweat lol and I've been trying to do some more positive thinking.  


I have a very low self-esteem which effects my friendships and relationships a lot.  I always need reassurance that I look good or that I've done the right thing.  Because I'm just not that confident about who I am and what I do.  I've been trying to change that way of thinking but its so hard.  But I'm keeping at it.  


I have had a very moody week so far.  I didn't notice until this morning that my Period is late... which is making me irritated because today was a day that I NEEDED at drink.  Mostly an alcoholic beverage preferably!  But nope my Aunt Flo hasn't showed up so I can't drink! Oye! I'm hoping that I am pregnant but I doubt I am.  I don't really have any symptoms besides the obvious PMS symptoms so I guess I could have a drink.  But I need to respect my body and not give into temptation I really don't need alcohol that bad.  I just need to punch something ha.  


Last night I got sick... I think it was from the junk food or something.  My stomach started to hurt really bad and before I knew it I was throwing up in the toilet.  About 30 minutes later I feel really ache and my stomach was empty.  But the nausea went away.  


Well.... Here's to Change... May something Good come of It! <3


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment