Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dancing in the Rain


Well altho today has been rather slow and blah... I did have an awesome time running in the rain.  Every summer I like to at least once, dance in the rain and get soaked!  This year it has been tough tho cause the rain is so scattered or I'm sleeping or it rains when I'm indoors doing something important and stops once I reach outside.  But not today!  I heard the Thunder and new today was the day to Dance!


Me excited to see Rain!!!
RAIN!!!!!!!!!


Hey wait... whats over there?!

Whoa FLOODING!


Best Day Ever!


I am Completely soaked but a Happy Camper.
Other than having another emotional day trying to work through my feelings of left out emotions and telling everyone the truth,  dancing in the rain made my day feel freeing and calmed down.  I also talked to my friends in cali and I must say I am feeling a lot better about that situation and I miss them a lot.  I have an awesome art project that I want to try to sell I'm going to show it to my Mom who I hope will help me work all the kinks out and get the ball rollings!  All in all today is getting better... 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment