Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Exciting weekend

So lots to catch up on.  We celebrated Joel's Surprise Party this past Friday and boy was he surprised!  It worked out pretty perfect.  Kate and Sammy made it just in time and we all played Laser Tag and ate cake and pizza.  Also played on the bumper boats!!!  I got so soaked!  


Also we decided that we're moving in with our good friend Stephanie.  She has a great heart and I trust her with my life.  I can tell that we're going to get along so perfectly.  She has a nice home west of Tucson and Pima Community College is just a couple miles away from her place.  


I'm thinking about going back to college to take more art classes both drawing and painting and eventually get my Associates degree!  I've also been thinking about babies.  I really want one but I'm not sure if I should figure out when I ovulate... I might just attempt to see if it works but not make it a big deal.  Joel and I are in a good place right now.  Its almost our one year anniversary!  I'm excited about celebrating. 


Anyways that's it for now.  I'm currently at BMN with a bunch of friends.  I'm out!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment