Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Moving Phase 1

So today is the day where we move as much stuff as we can until Monday rolls around.  So far we got a few boxes moved in.. our entertainment center and are huge sofa which our strong men bravely took up the stairs nearly killing themselves!  Have I mentioned how much I love these Men and how appreciative I am of them... Well if I haven't I am now.  Without these strong, witty, brave, sarcastic, amazingly funny and adorable men all us girls would either be bored or lesbians! And neither of those sound too pleasing! lol  So thank you men for helping when needed and being there when we need it the most =)
The Entertainment Center almost Done.
So we're all still alittle overwhelmed by all this moving  and unpacking.  My whole body aches from scrubbing the bathroom, moving boxes and furniture and putting Joel's brand new desk together.  I had this sudden burst of energy from drinking coffee of course and just couldn't stop doing things.  Course having my whole life sprawled out in front of everybody (as in all my items in general) is a little overwhelming to me.  I get very mad at myself because people have to stare at my junk.  
This is the Mess I'm talking about.
I know to most of my friends its not a big deal and its understandable to have a mess cause we are indeed moving in... I just still feel responsible for mess and embarrassed that everyone has to be overwhelmed by it as well.  But the good thing is I'm starting to see a good change in this place.  Things are looking more feminine and clean.  I love how organized and stylish everything is turning out to be.  
Sorta Blurry but its stylish

The Sofa Made it safely
Here's Joel's desk.  I put it together all by myself!

The tub that I literally scrubbed til I couldn't no more.


Safe to say I have officially overworked myself but I am content because everything looks pretty.  I'm super excited about painting Stephanie's living room too.  I have it all planned out and so does Bethany.  I also get to design my room too!  So I'm SOOOOO excited about that one! lol  I think my Hubby is bringing the cats over as we speak so I'll let you know how them react to this brand spanking new place! lol I'm pretty sure they'll flip!  




Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment