Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Letting go...

Well after my venting session  and talking to my husband and to Stephanie and a few more friends of mine, I am stricken with the truth that I am wrong again with some things.  I do have friends who care they just don't know how to care at the moment cause I'm pretty much a new toy to them!  But as so some of my friends in Cali I guess I'll just let them go and not talk to them and if they call me or text me then I'll open that door once again.


Its just hard when friendships are so big to me.  Letting someone go is like cutting a piece of my heart off... its not pretty nor does it feel good.  But what must be done... must be done.  And when/if they realize they're missing something I hope its me that they're missing.


On a brighter note I prayed for the first time in a long time.  I was taking a bath cause I wasn't feeling good and I was feeling very overwhelmed by my emotions so I decided a nice warm steamy bath would help me relax which then help me realize that... I forgot to pray about what was going on.  I forgot to talk to God about what I've been going thru so I did and afterwards I felt amazing.  I now feel like my soul has been cleansed and I think I am ready to move on.


But to all my friends out there both lost and found, with me, or long distance, past, present, and future... I will always love you and I will always be here if you realize where Jen go! lol


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment