Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Spelunked while Spelunking!

Well just got back from Spelunking and boy was that exhausting!  Down here in Tucson there are TONS of Caves and Hiking Trails also lots of mountains.  Joel and I like to explore the mountain range.  I don't remember the Cave's name that we went to but its was pretty awesome... yet if you are very claustrophobic like I am at times it was not the best of experiences as I hoped it would be.  When I get stuck between a tight spot and I can't move I freaked out and I can't be there anymore... but Joel helped me calm down a few times when I was feeling the anxiety of the tight places and the sticky humidity didn't help at all!


After crawling on my knees through mud, dirt, and rocks, and also climbing onto ledges using my body strength and legs/arms as leverage!  I am banged up pretty good after all of that!  Ouch! My knees especially!


This knee is the one that hurts the most!  Poor thing! 

This knee just looks like I have a disease!

After all that... I am exhausted yet content!
   Now after all of this is done and gone... I'm ready for round 2! Swimming! lol or maybe some drop dead diva! ;) 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment