Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

EVIL RMS is FIRED

Well as fun as painting was yesterday Joel came home early just to inform me the his job RMS (Call Center) fired him.  Although it is and always be a horrible job neither of us are working now which makes it tough to pay bills.  I'm very glad that he doesn't work there tho.  Pretty much the job he had was owned by Sprint and the taught you how to lie to the customers.  Like if the person you were talking to spouse just died then you have to try to connect to them on the same level and say "Oh I know how you feel... My wife died a month ago..." how is that legal! And that is only the start of how evil the company was.  He was pretty much treated like a dog.  If he did a good job he got a treat of some sort.  Its disgusting! 


------EVIL------


But now that he's done with that job he's out trying to apply for a bunch of other jobs.  I'm proud of him that he's getting back out there.  I need to give him a haircut.  And his party is still on for this weekend I just hope I can pay for it all... most of it is already paid for anyways.  Oh my handsome husband.  


Me and My Handsome Husband


Last night we played Dance Central on the X-box Kinect and it was a lot of fun.  We even got to see our dear friends Alex, Stephanie, and Bethany try it!  Oh boy I'm sure we all looked ridiculous!  I must bring my camera next time to film it!  O priceless moments!  I am feeling so much better about life and I think I've finally moved on!  Thank God for showing me how to live a happy healthy life again! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment