Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Just an inch away from it all!

Well this coming Monday is Joel and My Anniversary!  One Whole Flippin' Year!!!!!!  Wow it went by so fast yet I felt like I've been with him much longer.  We have known each other now for 2 years which seems like such a long time in a short while.  But its true when your having fun time does fly!  These past 2 years have been the most roller coaster filled years of my life but in the end its making me stronger!  


Today is also Swing Lessons, we are going to be reviewing one last time on all that we've learned and then letting everyone dance and teaching them rhythm cause some of them do need it.  I think it'll be fun.  


My art project is coming along.  I got the basics down and I need to talk to my mom about it cause she's the master of the arts pretty much and she'll know if its a good idea or not.  I hope that it will be and then she'll show it to apple jack and maybe they'll sign me a contract so I can possibly paint and sell different but similar images of this.  I would post it but I'm pretty sure someone would probably try to steal my idea if I did.  SO I'll keep you posted on that one.  I should be seeing my family on labor day weekend cause my Aunts coming to town YAY!  So then I can show my mom the Actual idea and see what she thinks. 


Well other than being all dressed up and no where to go yet... idk what else there is... OH except that tomorrow Joel is taking his physical test for his sheriff job so please pray from him!  We have high hope for this job!!!  


OK that's it! Love Y'all!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment