Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Getting Going On Life

I finally got around to writing again.  Joel and i had an amazing One Year Anniversary yesterday.  I woke up and he made me some breakfast and gave my not one... but TWO bouquet of flowers.  One bouquet was very colorful and beautiful and the other was a dozen roses!  I love him.  
<3 My Flowers! <3




Then we spend time together watching TV shows like The Office and well.. doing married business.  Then we got all Snazzed  up and went to Olive Garden and had a wonderful meal and dessert.  Then went to the movies and watched Kong Fu Panda 2.  Which was hilarious BTW.  


The only bad thing was that when I woke up for some reason all my joints mainly the ones below my waist we inflamed and sore and swollen.  So I could hardly walk or sit or even move without hurting all over.  I think I was having an allergic reaction cause I've had the reaction before to a shaving lotion.  But I'm not positive.  But I took some alieve and by the end of the night I was starting to finally feel better.  But my night was very delightful.


Today was a nice day as well.  Mainly just sat around lounging. And played DnD with some friends which was quite hilarious! lol Joey and I were our own group and we stumbled upon John, Cliff, and Mikes group and we're starting to join alliances.  I feel so much better playing with them tho.  They're a lot of fun and always keep things... Interesting... lol for once I can be myself in a DND world! ha ha.  Hopefully Stephanie will start playing with us so I can have another girl playing with me!!! 


Other than that we're starting to move soon and I'm super excited!!! Love living here! At "Our House" defiantly a great place to be and great company!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment