Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Surprises!!!

So this Friday is Joel's Surprise B-day Party!  I'm so excited!  I booked a table at "Funtastics" and got Pirate/Cameo Decorations!  Tomorrow Lexa and I are going to the store to get a huge sheet cake and decorate it!  I think I need balloons but that's it.  He's going to be 28 and his real birthday is Aug 26.  But Since his best friends Kate and Sammy are in town for the one week before Kate returns to Holland we're surprising him with them.. and I also got him a new computer/work desk since he's an aspiring business man its time that his office looks more professional!  I really hope he's surprised!

Big John is going to take him laser tagging that day so I'm going to complain and ask Lexa and Bethany to hang out when in reality we're going to be setting up!  I'm so excited!  Now that most of it is planned I feel very proud of myself!  Seeing I've been planning it for over a month and he still knows NOTHING!  Woot!  I'm am the sneakiest girl I know! Muahahahaha

Today Bethany and I are going to have a creative day.  I need to focus on painting and she needs to focus on writing so that's what we are going to do.  Sounds nice to paint again... Only bad thing is my mind is thinking about babies again... altho my body is healthy it makes me what to try to have a baby again lol... but I must stick to my guns and just not think about it... its just so hard!!! Babies are just to Darn CUTE!!!  

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Have fun painting. Joel's party that you are planning sounds like lots of fun. I bet he is going to be so surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he doesn't read this... Lol

    ReplyDelete