Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

What's New!?

Its sure been a busy week!  We've been house sitting for Stephanie and have been driving back and forth all week.  Also Joel found a job that has him working with kids and adults with physical or mental disabilities.  He helps them get jobs or achieve personal goals ect.  It sounds amazing!  Also this week he got his results for his sheriff test and he passed it!  So next he has a physical test later this month!  So we're praying and training for it!  


I think yesterday I started ovulating.  Which I never felt before but I started to get cramps and was getting moody, tired, and achy.  I sorta still feel that way today which is why I didn't go hiking with everyone.  Which I now regret cause I have nothing else to do now!  Blahhhh so bored!


Stephanie is coming home today which is nice.  I kinda have the need to be in a group of people at the moment which is driving me nuts!  Mainly because nobody is here which of course is my fault!  Such a vicious circle this is!  Well other than that there's not much else... except for us moving fairly soon!  Yay!  Finally!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment