Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Slumber Parties and Dreams

Well we've been sleeping at Stephanie's place for the past week mainly because we're getting used to the distance and our friend Darren dropped off his cat for us to humbly watch so that's what we're doing.  Yesterday Joel and I decided to have a slumber party with Bethany and Adam so that's what we did!  It was a lot of fun.  We hung out and played games and watched movies.  


Now I am up and we are eating some delicious pancakes!  And laughing about lame jokes.  Yesterday I hurt my foot running away from the pool at Bethany's... I stepped on a Pointy Rock that went thru my foot.  It hurts to stand on it for very long but I have a band-aid so it's feeling a bit better.


Oh and if "Big John" reads this, I want everyone to know that he is an amazing guy and that he is defiantly a great friend to both Joel and myself! lol Hanging out with you is a lot of fun. And we enjoyed meeting your sister too!  She is awesome!  I like her a lot, she's very funny! =) 


I also had this odd dream that I was back in California and I was wanting to hang out with my old friends.  Then Bobby (Best Guy Friend) showed up and asked for a haircut so right when I was about to cut his hair and a bunch of people from all over the place showed up even people I've never met before! lol then as people started leaving I gave everyone hugs and talk for a while to started to walk outside when a guy started shooting... and the first thing I did was find a kid and I shielded her from the blasts.  And that was it! Ha Ha.


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment