Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Joel

Today is Joel's Birthday!  Yay!  Also its our friend Alex's Birthday as well!  So far not much has happened mainly because we're getting ready to move on Saturday and Monday. But Joel and I did have our alone times together and it was indeed nice.  


Right now I'm sitting in our Church Educational Center where we are indeed having swing dance lessons. Course about 30 minutes ago I started feeling the weird pain around my left hip and it hurts so bad.  I have no idea what I did to it.  I didn't really do a whole lot today except for clean some.  So I'm sitting in pain wondering when this darn Alieve will kick in so I can hopefully dance a little bit.


Later tonight we're going to Zachary's Pizza to Celebrate the Boyz birthdays and probably just all hang out.  I feel like being social today I just I feel better by that time!  Ug DUMB LEG! 


So I haven't been talking about babies much either... but its mainly because I was seeing if I could keep my mind off of them... Nope I can't.  I love babies too much to stop thinking about having one.  I told Joel and if nothing happens til December then I want to see a fertility doctor just to make sure everything is ok with both of us!  


Oh and Joel is going to join the Air Force.  We'll see if he'll make it!!! We have so many plans I hope everything runs smoothly from here until we get going!  


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment