Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Hawawini Day Update | The Cracker Bandit

It has only been a couple days and already time has flown in my eyes!  The Hawawini Day was a Success!  Kyle looked amazingly cute in his getup and I am one proud Mama! Although during the time of the costume contest he was very tired and cranky and just wanted Mama... so he cried until he fell asleep in my arms.  Lately he's been going so much that he just exhausts himself until he can't go anymore and falls asleep awkwardly LOL! 
The Onesie I made for Kyle
His whole Getup! SO CUTE!
The Cleansed Leper and Archangel Michael hanging out! 
Sleepy Baby
I am the Woman at the Well Photina
Kyle fell asleep like this... on Joel's knee playing horsey!
Peaceful Slumber 
Today was actually a real fun day as well!  I started my new job as a "Secret Shopper!" It's a lot of fun.  It's like being a secret agent or something... we have to make a convincing story and ask questions and just be observant!  It's a perfect career for me Bah!  Watch out shops here I come! 

Depending on whether we stay here or move we're going to join a gym... we actually got a 30 day free pass to go to the LA| Fitness Gym!  And most of my friends know how much I TRULY LOVE FREE STUFF!!! It's hereditary! Both my grandparents LOVE free stuff too! I remember numerous occasions where both of my grandmothers see candies in baskets in front of a restaurant... and we'd all take one maybe two... my grandmothers would take... Oooo Dare I say... a HANDFUL!  I don't mean like five or six... I mean a REAL handful!  LOL So as I grew up I learned from them and became the "Cracker Bandit!"

Sounds crazy and made up but it was a real thing.  Every restaurant I'd go to I'd take all those crackers in that basket they'd bring with the salads... I'd stuff my purse full of them!  Just in case I ever got hungry =) . Since then... I've never gone back! LOL Course now my "Poison" is Thrift Stores!  They are addicting, cheap, and full of long lost treasures just waiting to found and fixed up!  
Fell asleep in my arms!

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment