Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pushing On..

Lately I haven't been feeling up to par.  I thought it was something temporary but as time passes the worse I seem to be feeling.  Which seriously sucks cause: 1. I don't have health insurance and 2. I was just starting to get into a good routine of cooking for Joel and watching Kyle and also doing what I've been wanting to do.  So I must wait to either feel worse or to get better or to even wait to get insurance again.  I'm a little worried because I've been nauseous and dizzy.  I know I'm not pregnant... but I don't know what else it could be.  My back pain just seems to get worse.. =/

But I've been trying to give myself a Pep talk.  A good mother/wife is able to be sick and take care of her family for most of the time even when she feels like crap.  So I'm going to try and do just that.  Put on a smiling face and tough it out.  Course Joel can read me like a book so I have a feeling that he'll still offer to do things and ask me how I'm feeling... so there's no faking it with him.

Tonight I did manage to make some JELLO Cupcakes! LOL I have never made JELLO cupcakes before so this will be my first but it was indeed an experience! They're for Halloween really.  But I put some red food coloring in them as well to look awesome... so I'll take a pic of them tomorrow after they've set a bit.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment