Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Struggles and Forgiveness

As we grow up and meet that special someone and have babies.. you don't really think too much about how much you'll change, how much you may or may not loose yourself, and how it can effect you in both a positive and for others a negative way.  I've been trying to live up to the expectations of my husband, son, parents etc... not that there's anything wrong with that... I like a good challenge.  But lately I've been getting so wrapped up in being a good Mom and Wife that sometimes I do forget about myself.  Which is why I'm starting to craft things here and there.

Having a baby in itself is hard work.  People tell you your life is going to change.. yada yada... but honestly you don't really get it until you've either had your own child or took care of a child full-time.  I now find myself saying... "I need more energy," "Where has the time gone," and my favorite "If I knew then what I knew now." LOL.

Joel is so amazing.  Like all marriages we argue a bit... but we set rules and boundaries when we do argue so no one gets their feelings hurt intentionally, and we Must Talk about what's bothering us and at the end of of discussion we must FORGIVE each other.  It's very rare that I see couples actually Forgive each other.  I hear the words "It's okay" a lot though.  Which when you think about it is the worst thing you could say at the end of a argument!

EX.  Husband, "Sorry honey for calling you the B word..."

  Wife, "It's Okay."

Oh heck no... it's not okay that you called me that but like Jesus says... when you confess your sins to me you are Forgiven.  Which in other words When you say "It's okay" It's likely that its either going to happen again or that person will bring it up in a different fight.  But when you forgive someone, that's saying it wont happen again it's completely forgotten.

It's hard but it's the best way to show your significant other that you trust them.

Anyways, I love my family both near and far!  I just never knew how hard it was going to be to do it all.  But thank the Lord that he made me a strong, intelligent woman because I know I can do this.

I feel like I have so much to say but its so hard to put it all in words.  Or even word it correctly.  My mind is constantly going when Joel is working nights.  I usually try to get my mind tired so I can call asleep but for some reason I just don't feel like sleeping.  Don't get me wrong I'm exhausted but sleeping is somehow not on my mind!  Well if you happen to read this tonight and you feel the same way give me a whistle on my facebook or even text me for those who know me =) Or better yet download the APP VOXING!!! Its like a walkie talkie! I Love it!

Well if I feel restless in a hour I might post again =P

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment