Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Amazing Day... Funny how things Change

Today has been the most amazing day!  My husband and I got a little alone time this morning and went out to eat breakfast and did married couple things together!  He went to the grocery store with me to get some food for my Mary Kay party that was today!  When we got home my friend Lexa and I made the most amazing Cucumber Sandwiches and some Tuna Sandwiches as well.  All was good and Yummy! We actually had a good number of people come which was nice.  I also has my husband get a manly facial which was nice!  He's Cute!  It was nice to have some girl time too!  We did the make over part which personally is my FAVORITE!  Thank goodness my friends like make up as much as I do otherwise I would go crazy =P 

             My Makeover

 
After we were done having fun, Bethany and I hung out for a while and went to walmart to get Joel's gift I would tell you what it is... but I'm afraid he'll read this or someone else will tell him.  Maybe I'll tell you... we'll see... 


Anyways yeah we then went to Michael's place and had BMN and watched a HORRIBLE movie!  One that practically made no sense which made the night even more awesome.  And then I got to catch up with everyone and idk... I guess I'm finally realizing that  I actually like it here. I love my friends, my new family, and altho it is hot and I would like to have our own place its actually quite alright.  Its funny how things change once you stop fighting it... I used to Hate it here... not that I didn't like my friends and family... just because I missed my other friends including my Best Friend!  And I still do... no one nor nothing could replace her!  She is my Cheese in my Mac N Cheese =) Yes Sarah Marie Cosentino I'm talking about you... now somebody please stalk her ;) ha jk.  


                                                     This is my Bestie Sarah and myself!

I still feel the need to get pregnant but I'm coming to terms with just letting thing fall into place.  I'm obviously meant to have a little fun before I become a full-time Mother so why not just go with the flow instead of rushing something that should come when everything is ready.  I'm loving my life and still missing my old life.  But I do love my life again finally.  


Oh I forgot to say that I might become a Mary Kay consultant which would be fun!  Get tax right offs and such.  I love Mary Kay Products so I think I would be super excited about doing make overs with all my friends.  Its defiantly a path I'm thinking about going... am I ready to take it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment